5 نجــوم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مميز

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

singles in New South Wales free online dating - Got friends too?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Palmerst
زائر

singles in New South Wales free online dating  - Got friends too? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: singles in New South Wales free online dating - Got friends too?   singles in New South Wales free online dating  - Got friends too? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 26, 2011 3:01 am

Perth dating - Keep doing it over and over My name is Janae WHITMIRE i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. singles in Toowoomba free online dating free online dating Bendigo free online dating audio/video chat Bunbury dating heu fellas im on here looking for someone to spend a little time with and hookup with from time to time. nothing too serious.... im not going to put my whole life story on here but im very good looking and dont have time for a relationship at the moment... if you need to know more just holla at me. I know u r out there, but it is so hard reading all the replies. So, what I want you to do is send me your best pick up line - 30 words or less. The man who sends me the bst pick up line gets to have me any way he wants! Are you game? I am at a point in my life where it's time to get my sh*t together, soo i am pretty busy focusing on myself at the moment. However, I have needs and those needs would like to be pleased. i like to just hangout, watch movies...the music i listen to is a wide variety, punk rock, rap...i have a very open mind. And I like to try new things. I am looking for a nice,clean cut, drug free guy. Like to find one person to share that bedroom time together when I can find the time. I would like to find that special someone but have been hurt too many times int he past and not ready for that just yet. Oral skills are a must please! Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's tapk about it....Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. I like to go hiking or do practically anything outside. I also like to work out and spend time with friends. But who doesn't like those things? I'm just a nice girl looking for a nice guy or maybe some new friends in tthe area. If you want to know more, just ask.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

singles in New South Wales free online dating - Got friends too?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Dating tichnor. Singles dating personals columbus indiana.
» Aarens online dating services directory. Older women dating in cleveland.

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
5 نجــوم :: الاقسام العامة :: منتدى الترحيب و التعارف-
انتقل الى: